|E1W CABLE GLAND:||10 mm to 50 mm
• This all-weather gland effects IP66 seals between the cable outer sheath and the gland nut and between the cable inner sheath and the gland body.
|A1-A2 CABLE GLAND:||16 mm to 110 mm S & L
• Manufactured in brass to comply with the specifications and requirement of BS 6121.
• Suitable for use on rubber or plastic, unarmored cable providing an IP66 dust and moisture seal on the outer sheath of cable
|BW2 CABLE GLAND:||20 mm to 90 mm S & L
• Use with SWA, plastic and rubber (Elastomer) sheathed cables. Used in dry in-door application for armored cable.
|BW4 CABLE GLAND||20 mm to 90 mm S & L
• Suitable for SWA, plastic and rubber sheathed cables. Used in indoor applications.
|MARINE CABLE GLAND:||10 mm to 70 mm
• Used for various marine applications BW4 CABLE GLAND: PG 7 to PG 48
• To DIN 46320/46255 available with strain relief facility with round or hex intermediate sockets and long and short anti threads. Used indoor conditions inner ring frames positive armor clamp an earth continuity. Material is brass and nickel plated.